Dear VDNH visitors, please be advised that from 28 June, restaurants, cafés, canteens, entertainment, sporting events and performances on the exhibition grounds will only be open to those who have a QR code confirming 1. vaccination against COVID-19, 2. their recent recovery from COVID-19, or 3. a negative PCR test. Those who are not yet 18 will only be able to access the grounds in the company of parents or legal guardians with a valid QR code. A QR code can be obtained here. Paper certificates won't be accepted without a QR code.
- an electronic medical record;
- available on the mos.ru and emias.info portals;
- from the state and municipal services portal;
- or spacial Gosuslgi application. In the Spot Coronavirus section;
- from a registration desk of a city polyclinic.
Please remember that the Healthy Moscow pavilion at VDNH has a free vaccination station where anyone can get a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccination station is open from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Please bring your passport and statutory health policy (from any region).