Food Street on the Central Alley
The food street is open to visitors.
The food street complex has kiosks with our visitors' favourite doughnuts, farmer's sandwiches and rolls. Drop by one of VDNH's many mobile cafés and treat yourself to an ice cream, cotton candy, corn and some soft drinks.
Here you can also try hot and cold foods from different countries:
- Te Samye Ponchiki (The Doughnuts We All Know)—the name is of this mobile café is self-explanatory. Here you will find those doughnuts you remember from your childhood. They make doughnuts right in front of you!
- At the Sendvichi café, you can choose from cheesy, English, Russian, Vietnamese or Norwegian sandwiches, New York hot dogs or Mexican tortillas. The menu also includes desserts, milkshakes and hot and cold drinks.
- For the food of the North Caucasus, such as pies, khinkali, chudu pies and traditional desserts, head straight to Dagestanskaya Lavka.
- If you crave beef or chicken shawarma with fresh vegetables and sauces, Shawarma House is your best choice. They also offer vegetarian shawarma and mini shawarma.
- The café Krutish has tasty pastry, authentic trdelniks baked according to a Czech recipe and delicious hot dogs.
- For traditional noodles made in a real wok with juicy meat and vegetables, go to Asian Wokker House Food.
All pavilions have tents and summer terraces.