VDNH announces the start of the application period for the long-term rent of building No. 535 in the Landscape Park on the banks of the Kamenskie ponds. The Main Exhibition will enter into a lease with an investor who will transform the historic building into a new municipal space. The pavilion may be transformed into a multifunctional centre, a coworking space or even a hotel.
The building features a beautiful view of the Kamenskie ponds and looks over the Golden Spike Fountain, one of the main attractions at the Exhibition. Building No. 535 is also located within walking distance of the Cosmonautics and Aviation Centre and the Special Purpose Garage Museum of the Federal Protective Service of Russia. Pavilion visitors will be able to enjoy both the nature and the main venues at VDNH. The building has three floors and a basement. The total area for rent is approximately 1,200 square metres.
Pavilion No. 535 Feed Plant was built in 1952 by architects S. Shugam and Y. Koreev. The pavilion was originally used to teach Exhibition visitors about animal feed production. The building contained a plant, a preparatory shop and an exhibition hall. In the 1990s, the pavilion was transferred to private owners and an extension was built to house a baker's shop.
The terms of partnership will be discussed individually and will be dependent on the future project. VDNH is offering a 10-year long-term lease. The investor will have to renovate or reconstruct the building. For more details, please call +7 (495) 974 35 35, ext.13-44 or 13-61, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.